Assistant Facilities Manager / Senior Facilities Officer
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 3-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to manage a prestige property located at Hong Kong side. The incumbent is the point of contact between CBRE and the client. Reporting to Facilities Manager, you are responsible for providing management and supervision to all team members in performing day-to-day facilities management tasks, including but not limited to housekeeping, R&M, PPM, defect inspection.
You also need to work with Facilities Manager to identify area of weaknesses and implement suitable strategies and training to enhance improvement of services.
What we are expecting from you:
- Relevant Qualification in Property Management/Facilities Management discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Experience in managing recreation facilities, hotel. Experience in housekeeping is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, we want to hear from you.