Assistant Facilities Manager / Facilities Coordinator
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 4-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to Facility Management team in completion of multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
- Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work.
- Responds to client inquires and complaints.
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides assistance to move, add and change activities.
- Runs reports on open and completed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or supply chain partner.
- Conducts periodic building audit, food safety audit, and cleaning audit.
- Ensure that all safety and environmental audit action items are addressed and appropriate documentation is maintained.
- Ensure that all building services are monitored and available for use when required.
- Arrange rectification of service failures, investigate causes of problems and take steps to prevent reoccurrence of service failures.
- Issue purchase orders ensuring correct account code allocation and approvals.
- Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Processes invoices and ensures proper cost-centre coding.
- Reviews periodic reports including financials, and explains variances. Works with finance team to correct errors.
- To support FM and CSM as and when it’s needed.
- Event & trade shows coordination, ensure overall readiness at the premises.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- At least 3 years facilities management experience
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet.
- Ability to use work order system.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Communication skills
Qualifications & Education
- Diploma or Degree in Facilities Management or equivalent