Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 12-Apr-2019
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide.
CBRE Property Management work with commercial property owners to expertly manage their commercial property assets. Our clients are a mixture of corporate leaders and small private investors.
• Key roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Customer Services Officer are to provide daily concierge services in a Grade-A Office Building
• Manage the facilities at the customer services counter and handle enquiries from customers/tenants.
• Greet guests at the lift lobby with a friendly and pleasant demeanor.
• Assist Property Manager/Customer Services Manager to carry out daily operations of the property to tenants and event organizers.
• Answer service-desk hotline and assist in handling service enquiries
• Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors;
• Fresh Graduates are welcome
• Prior experience in Customer Services/Hospitality/ Retail Sales would be an advantage
• Pleasant personality and good customer service skills
• Good command in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin