Great opportunity to develop your skills in Centre Management
Provide exceptional customer service to our client and customers
Mixed-used asset, based in Perth
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You will work closely with the Centre Management team and will be responsible for administration and financial activities management office
- Accounts Payable and Receivable processing including purchase orders for tenants
- Act as a point of contact for all tenant and customer related queries
- Ensure leasing documentation is up to date and appropriately recorded.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience within a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry and reporting
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to problem solve and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience using MRI, Pulse of other Property Management technology
- A current WA Real Estate Licence would be highly advantageous
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.