Newly created role to support the NZ State Controller
Financial and Management Accounting role with high stakeholder interaction across the country
Modern office in our Auckland CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- General financial and management accounting duties – includes posting journals, P&L reporting, debtors, invoice/expense approvals, month end reconciliations and audit procedures, and assistance with monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- First point of contact for NZ stakeholders with finance related queries.
- Work with both the Auckland and NZ Exec teams providing finance assistance where required.
- Interact with the Brisbane based PAC Finance and HR Operations teams and the SSC Finance team in Malaysia.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Solid financial and management accounting technical skills ideally within a professional services environment.
- Customer focused in building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Proactive with initiative to build and grow this newly created role.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from different cultural backgrounds, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers and people with disabilities.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.