Based in Auckland
Act as 2IC to Finance Manager
Work on site with ANZ
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports and presentations
• Update the Client Financial Services timetable monthly to reflect reporting deadlines as agreed/ provided
• Dealing with incoming queries and requests in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the client’s expectations are met/exceeded
• Uploading approved budgets/forecasts accurately
• Client Relationship Management – Build and maintain relationships with client contacts.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
• Experience in JD Edwards and/or Horizon, Sequentra, Lease Accelerator preferred.
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
• Candidate should be proficient with Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong customer focus approach
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.