Asset Management Analyst
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 29-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assists manager in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- Assists in all lease acquisition, renewal and surrender negotiation according to budget and business plan as requested.
- Performs sublease Renewal where no marketing and only minor negotiation required.
- Tracks purchase options/right of first refusal.
- Arranges and performs site inspections as needed.
- Assists manager with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance.
- Prepares and distributes critical date reports; maintains and tracks important dates and tasks.
- Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy. Edits narratives to support computer generated reports.
- Provides narratives on monthly variance reports. Provides lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
- Provides support to track payables and receivables associated with the leases in portfolio.
- Provides ad hoc update to client on cases and coordinate with other functions as needed.
- Develop good working relationship with client, landlords, other functions and supply partners.
- Creates and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
- Working with Country Lead to develop initiatives at country level.
- Organises and manages property revaluation (as and when required).
- Supports Country/ Sub-regional Lead in preparation of budget and forecast exercises
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Degree in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
- 2 + years in the real estate industry
- High caliber fresh graduate will also be considered
- Account/client management skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret business documents