Tokyo-To , Japan
Date published: 9-Apr-2019
Overview of Position:
As an Application Developer, you will play a key role in the development and support of the company’s key applications that are used predominantly in Japan.
This includes analyzing, designing, developing, and testing applications to meet the business requirements whilst also managing technical support tasks.
A key part of this role will involve working as an Automation developer where you will take ownership of the automation requirement and deliver the expected solution in time and at the expected quality level.
In addition, it will be critical to interface with key business lines to discuss, architect solutions and assist them in documenting their requirements.
As a member of our geographically distributed development team your communication and analytical skills are essential to the role.
• Work with the development team in Japan, and the APAC/Global team to manage the system development.
• Analyze business requirements and problems, develop technology solutions to those problems and manage the project through its lifecycle.
• Build and maintain all necessary documentation.
• Be a part of Development and Operations team focusing on Robotics implementations and maintenance.
• Conduct UAT testing & drive end-to-end implementation.
• Design, develop, coding and deploy Robotics Process Automation as an RPA modeler using RPA tool (Automation Anywhere).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• Degree qualified.
• Understanding of Enterprise Frameworks, Release procedures, understanding of Software development.
• Strong Background experience using various Technologies, Python, Java, Database and UI design.
• Demonstrated ability in communicating with business users and assessing their needs and providing solutions and working through the full development life cycle.
• Logical thinking and Analytical skills.
• Communication and Documentation skills to understand and clarify the business requirements.
• Experience in progress reporting to management.
• Time Management skills.
• Candidate needs to be proficient in RPA (Automation Anywhere/UIPATH).
• Other duties as required.
Desired Knowledge & Skills:
• System development on the cloud environment
• AI and Machine Learning
• Data Analysis
• Very good English and Japanese communication skills.
• Ability to easily fit into a distributed development team.
• Customer service oriented.
• Enthusiastic/High initiative.
• Ability to manage timelines of multiple initiatives.
• Very good attention to detail and the ability to always follow up.