Structured Transactions and Advisory Services (STAS)
Exposure to large scale/complex Real Estate Development Projects and Property Portfolios
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Market research, project feasibility, financial modelling and risk analysis
- Contribute to the transaction management process
- Bid evaluation and assistance with business development activities
- Assist with financially innovative and complex transactions
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in the financial services industry with a property focus (preferably large accounting firm, investment bank or funds manager)
- Degree qualified in a relevant field and ideally completion of post graduate studies such as CA/CFA
- Strong financial modelling, communication, project management and report writing skills
- Lateral thinker who is solutions and delivery focused
- Desire to build a successful career in real estate and learn from some of the industry’s leading practitioners
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.