Property students and graduates encouraged to apply
Genuine career development opportunities
Sydney CBD Location
This opportunity sits within the Tenant Representation business line of CBRE. In the role you will work closely with senior Tenant Representation advisors and our clients to deliver a seamless service, including:
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assist with pitch and marketing documentation, preparing client presentations, preparing lease financial models (discount cash flows), undertaking commercial lease reviews, prospecting & new leads development, management of leasing enquiries.
- Develop and implement a real estate strategy to ensure all property decisions are aligned with the overarching business objectives;
- Identify key risks and implement mitigation measures;
- Source and secure real estate on behalf of corporations to accommodate their staff and allow operation of their business; and
- Negotiate transaction terms and manage multiple stakeholders (ie. client, lawyers, project managers, etc) to ensure conclusion of the project.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Recent tertiary qualification
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Excellent presentation skills, report writing and pitch preparation
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of leases and property terminology
- Good relationship, interpersonal and communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.