Property students and graduates encouraged to apply
Genuine career development opportunities
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Tenant Representation work closely with senior Tenant Representation advisors and our clients to deliver a seamless Tenant Representation advisory service, including:
- Lease Procurement: Tenant Representation for new lease acquisitions or existing lease renewal/restructures;
- Accommodation Reviews: Strategic review and assessment of existing facilities and future accommodation requirements
- Existing Lease Management: Including Rent Review negotiations, Make Good negotiations and restructuring of the lease during a lease renewal/option
- Lease Disposal Management: Provision of strategic disposal advice and management of marketing and lease surrender activities
- Brand Development - Assist in the delivery of a marketing strategy to enhance awareness of the Occupier brand both internally and externally. This requires creating strong, collaborative relationships across the wider business.
- Transaction Support - Assist with drafting winning pitch and proposal material, provide efficient and timely transaction analysis, transaction close-out processing and client reporting.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Recent tertiary qualification
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Excellent presentation skills, report writing and pitch preparation
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of leases and property contracts
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.