Report directly to the Director
Be part of a high performing and energetic team environment
Market Leading Team - with career path as a Senior Analyst
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Perform high spec property analytics, market influencing communications and business development through trend and opportunity analysis
- Produce reports and presentations based on your analysis of market trends, interpretation of property data and your own research to provide recommendations that ensure the business remains ahead of its competition
- Prepare documents including Executive Summaries, Information Memorandums, financial summaries, and submissions for new business using your property analytics skills and strong market knowledge
- Manage the financial due diligence process for sales campaigns
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- An absolute eye for detail, able to work autonomously and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with high level of drive to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in property valuations, cash flow modelling, property due diligence skills, understanding of town planning, and administration of land & property highly desirable
- Highly analytical, passion for property and able to show initiative on tasks allocated
- Tertiary qualification in a Property, Finance or Commerce related discipline highly desirable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.