Global Portfolio Management and Administration
Key client account
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Portfolio management including; maintenance of the critical date database, lease management, capturing and presenting key portfolio data, client liaison and internal stakeholder management
- Transaction management including; assisting with real estate strategies, tracking of transaction activity, research and financial analysis
- Reporting and tracking
- Preparation of client presentations
- Ongoing support to the Global lead on all global initiatives and general account management for the client
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Property related degree and/or experience within Commercial Real Estate
- Strong skills across MS Office particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Stakeholder management ability
- A thorough, methodical approach and an eye for detail
- Service focused, committed and resilient
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.