Property students and graduates encouraged to apply
Energetic team environment
Career path to senior analyst and/or Agent
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Use your prioritisation skills to support the team across a range of activities such as setting sales appointments, conducting marketing campaigns and selling properties
• Use your superior attention to detail to collate information, prepare marketing documents and various analysis, and draft submissions and other materials
• Use your analytical skills to analyse financial data
• Use your ability to work autonomously to manage the team database and research potential opportunities;
• Use your communication skills to liaise across the business to encourage information free flow of valuation and research material
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Experience in professional environment where you have had experience writing business documentation such as submissions or reports
• A strong team player who thrives in fast paced environment
• Excellent communicator with ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation as well as with clients
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Ability to work autonomously and with absolute attention to detail
• Excellent time management with good prioritisation skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.