Analyst, Client Strategy and Consulting
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 3-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to support the on-account Regional Strategist in conducting a variety of analyses for the development of deliverables focused on real estate strategies in support of CBRE's clients.
- Support the Regional Strategist in the preparation of financial and other analysis for a range of deliverable such as:
- Strategic portfolio planning
- Organizational performance
- Space rationalization
- Cost reduction strategies
- Capital Markets
- Financial Modelling
- Interface with broader property team to extract and obtain relevant project details and financial data in order to run P&L’s.
- Prepare reports, presentations and supporting documentation in a variety of formats (e.g.Microsoft suite products).
- The role will entail gaining a sound understanding of the client’s business and property function.
- Support the Global Strategist to roll out consistent P&L processes, procedures and documentation that will enhance swift decision making and speed to market.
- The Analyst will need to acquire and continually demonstrate high level of commercial and financial acumen – and be able to challenge the validity of information provided.
Education and Experience
- Finance or Real Estate degree, or post graduate specialization in Real Estate Finance.
- Good knowledge of Commercial Real Estate – preferred but not essential if from Finance Background.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles, and financial excel-modelling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret data and documents. Inquisitive with good attention to detail.
- Inquisitive with good attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products
- English essential, proficiency in second Asian language preferred