Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Feb-2019
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Client Care is a global business initiative. We are focused on developing the strongest possible client relationships; understanding and anticipating each client’s unique needs; deploying the entire CBRE enterprise and producing measurably superior outcomes for our client.
We have a rare opportunity for Analyst within APAC Client Care team– this function focuses on developing client intelligence and building key platforms within Client Care.
Supporting the Director, Analytics & Operations APAC, this role will be an integral part of the team and responsible for:
• Conduct research and produce mapping on targeted enterprises/groups
• Maintain and update entity list in a central database
• Support delivery of key clients revenues by business line and geography
• Compile reports and key presentations for senior management
• Assist with implementation of internal account management and client intelligence platform
• Support account managers to maintain client information, activity maps and client bios
• Support internal communications such as market updates on a weekly basis and regular online campaigns
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree and 1+ years working experience preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience working with data a plus
• Detail oriented and numerically savvy
• Good team player and ability to work independently
• Fluent in spoken and written English