Analyst, APAC Client Care
T'ai-wan , Taiwan
Date published: 12-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Client Care is a global business initiative. We are focused on developing the strongest possible client relationships; understanding and anticipating each client’s unique needs; deploying the entire CBRE enterprise and producing measurably superior outcomes for our client.
We have a rare opportunity for Analyst within APAC Client Care team– this function focuses on developing client intelligence and building key platforms within Client Care.
Supporting the Director, Operations APAC, this role will be an integral part of the team and responsible for:
- Conducting research and producing mapping on targeted enterprises/groups
- Maintaining and updating entity lists in a central database
- Supporting delivery of key clients revenues by business line and geography
- Compiling reports and key presentations for senior management
- Assisting with implementation of internal account management and client intelligence platform
- Supporting account managers to maintain client information, activity maps and client bios
- Supporting internal communications such as market updates on a weekly basis and regular online campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree and 1+ years working experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience working with data a plus
- Detail oriented and numerically savvy
- Good team player and ability to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English