Analyst, APAC Client Care
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 12-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Client Care is a global business initiative. We are focused on developing the strongest possible client relationships; understanding and anticipating each client’s unique needs; deploying the entire CBRE enterprise and producing measurably superior outcomes for our client.
We have a rare opportunity for an Analyst within APAC Client Care. You will be an integral part of its Analytics and Operations team – which focuses on cleansing and analysing client intelligence, building exciting platforms, and standardizing operations across the region.
- Research and map parent-child entities in Oracle Peoplesoft
- Support delivery of quarterly financials for 60+ key clients
- Support production of financial dashboards and quality reports for senior management
- Support development and testing of in-house client intelligence and account management platform (Client Knowledge Center)
- Support new predictive analytics initiative to drive lead generation and business development
- Support Director in building out / enhancing APAC Client Care platform
- Support account managers to maintain snapshots, full views, activity maps and client bios
- Create presentation materials for internal and external meetings
- Support internal communications such as weekly newsflash and online campaigns
- Collaborate with Digital & Technology, Sales Management, Research, Marketing and business line operation teams
Skills & Experience:
- Degree and 1+ years working experience. More experienced candidates could be considered as Senior Analyst
- Knowledge of / willingness to learn key tools such as Excel, Oracle Peoplesoft / Business Intelligence, Tableau, Salesforce
- Outstanding numeric and organisational skills, and exemplary attention to detail
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple projects, conflicting deadlines and to deal effectively and positively