Administration & Marketing Team Coordinator
Support a market leading Industrial Team
Brisbane CBD office
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide strategic and hands-on administrative support to a team of 8 highly successful sales professionals
- Prepare marketing campaigns including submission documents, drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading Internet listings, arranging signboards and organising marketing collateral utilising InDesign
- Drafting Agency Agreements, Sales Contracts and various other documents
- Database management in Salesforce and RECD
- General administration duties - processing invoices and expenses, ad-hoc duties as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Demonstrated experience supporting a fast paced sales team.
- Creative flair and ideally, experience using InDesign and/or other desktop publishing packages.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS office skills and diary management.
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.