Administrative Officer (Central)
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 13-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To assist the team in day-to-day operations, administration and handling documents
- Support local clients' accounts for general facilities management duties and complaints from clients or as requested by team leader
- Assist in preparing monthly billing, invoicing and payments
- Support technical team in scheduling/ work order distribution
- Documentation of activities for E&M maintenance work
- Manual cheque handling
- Update of expense workflows and Labour Allocation
- Generate Finance Reporting & master file from system monthly
- Bank Reconciliation and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- As coordinator between the team & Shared Service Center
- Ad hoc tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma in finance/ accounting/ business or other related disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience prefer strong administrative skill and basic bookkeeping skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel is MUST)
- Strong sense of responsibility, stable, self-motivated, detailed- oriented and independent.
- Pro-active work attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available or short notice is highly preferable