Date published: 9-Oct-2018
- Communicate with client to determine total scope of work and priority of the work to be performed. Keep client apprised as to the status of the work order until completion.
- Assess the job to be performed and determine the schedule to accomplish the work. Ensure safety needs are given top priority while planning work.
- Manage all statutory and contractual planned maintenance and file all certifications and reports systematically.
- Estimate job requirements including number /type of contractor to be assigned and number of man-hours per task utilizing information from Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Supervise the monthly and annual schedule, renew the status of scheduled work orders, and discuss new, incoming work orders.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System to Manage work orders history and track job status and repair cost.
- Generate and provide management reports on topics tracked such as overtime, work backlog, equipment repair history and cost, trouble calls, work orders, and customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to improve process, planning or performance through analysis of work order flow, project demands and expectations.
- Validate site assets by carrying out asset condition survey
- Pick up emergency calls and mobilize suitable contractors to attend
- Communicate with Call Centre to resolve work order problems
- Manage Mobile Technicians work orders
- Compile with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Perform other duties as required.