Administration and Marketing Coordinator
Canberra City , Australia
Date published: 27-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
• Dual role
• Property Marketing Campaign Management & Admin support
• Canberra CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day
- Support to five agents, including travel, diary management and assistance with presentations
- Preparation of property marketing campaigns; drafting Information Memorandums, submissions, producing brochures, uploading online listings, arranging photography and signboards and organising mailouts
- CRM/Database management (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Ad hoc administration as directed
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Organised and efficient
- Intuitive with a strong service focus and the ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office skills and ideally a proficiency with InDesign or other Design packages.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.