Administration and Marketing role
Support a market leading Real Estate team
Career development opportunities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Provide strategic and hands-on administrative support to a team of 3 highly successful sales professionals
• Prepare marketing campaigns including submission documents, drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading Internet listings, arranging signboards and creating marketing collateral using InDesign
• Drafting Agency Agreements, Sales Contracts and various other documents
• General administration duties - processing invoices and expenses, adhoc duties as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
• Demonstrated experience supporting a fast paced team, preferably in the real estate industry
• Creative flair and ideally, experience using InDesign and/or other desktop publishing packages.
• Intermediate to Advanced MS office skills and diary management.
• Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.