Provide high level administrative and accounting support
Retail Property Management Division
Role based in Brisbane CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You’ll work closely with the Finance Manager and will be responsible for administration and Accounts Payable for the client portfolio
- Act as a point of contact for all supplier, tenant and customer related queries
- Ensure documentation is up to date and appropriately recorded
- Process and track all AP invoice and expense reimbursements
- Enter tenant sales, insurance and lease information into the system
- Adhoc administrative tasks and projects as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in Administration and Accounts Payable within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry and reporting
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to problem solve and prioritise multiple tasks.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.