Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- End-to-end management of CBRE Hotels marketing campaigns
- Creation of submissions, proposals and IMs
- Market research, database management and collation of information
- Maintain a high standard of support to two agents
- Client liaison and internal stakeholder management
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Independent, proactive, a team player and a great communicator
- Ability to think outside the square and use initiative
- Capacity to "work smart" and thrive in a busy environment
- Background in a similar role within a corporate environment
- Strong skills in MS Office. InDesign experience is ideal but not compulsory
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.