Provide high level administrative support to our team
Manage administrative tasks for a portfolio of regional retail centres
Role based in Broken Hill, NSW
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- You’ll work closely with the Centre Management team and will be responsible for the day to day administration of the leasing and management office
- Prepare and issue weekly leasing reports to clients
- Act as a point of contact for all tenant and customer related queries
- Ensure documentation is up to date and appropriately recorded
- Assist with adhoc projects and administration for the Centre as needed.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in Administration within a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data entry and reporting
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to problem solve and prioritise multiple tasks.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.