Admin Executive, Property Management (Orchard)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 11-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
• To administer the all payments such as ca-parking, maintenance and other facilities collections.
• Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
• Type all minutes of meetings, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
• Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
• Catalog and keep records of all necessary information, documents, etc.
• Perform all office administrative duties, including the filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of old files and records and keeping and updating tenant records.
• Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
• Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory
• Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary.
• To carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
• O levels / Diploma holder / other relevant professional certification with at least 1 year of relevant administrative experience
• Basic financial / accounting knowledge is preferred
• Self-driven & team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport within the working team and residents/tenants
• Well versed in Microsoft Office