Admin Executive, Corporate Real Estate (Pasir Panjang)
SG , Singapore
Date published: 14-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent will be part of our Transaction Management team based in our client office (Fortune 500 Technology MNC).
Duties - Transaction Related Coordination
- Support Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team members with any documentation related to the transaction process flow, such as lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, LOI's, subordination, non-disturbance, and lease documentation, and notices to exercise lease options, among additional items as directed by CRE team members in accordance with Client's policies and procedures. More specifically and in addition to the above:
- Weekly and monthly reports for the client (including Salesforce Reporting, 'Weekly Snippets', Harborflex and Tririga) in APAC, as per all regions.
- Responsibility on financial matters across the full PO-cycle for broker commissions, Due Diligence consulting fees and service charges.
- Supporting the Transaction Managers with various reports including board approval presentations, lease reviews and any ad hoc reports.
- Prepare, assemble, coordinate, and complete closing procedures of approval packages for lease and own acquisitions, dispositions and NDAs in accordance with Client's policies and procedures which shall include oversight of project file (hard copy and database) maintenance to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database.
- Interface between functional service line leads (TM APAC, Lease Admin’, FM and PjM) to support team members with information requests and documentation related to the transaction process, as per all regions.
- Assist with resolution of landlord/ tenant administration issues.
- Track and report on key critical dates for the APAC portfolio including break options and notice periods, upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates to CRE team members.
- Prepare and track correspondence for broker engagements, NDA’s and Conflict of Interest declaration's (where required) including on-account monthly forecast of commission tracking and collection in region only.
- Regular (daily/ weekly) communication with the US Account Team is essential to ensure consistency with the client processes and procedures to support Master Service Agreement (MSA) governance, compliance and contract measurement.
- Maintain Playbooks, process and role mapping.
- Duties may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum 3 years experience in admin role
- Admin and stakeholder management experience in a dynamic MNC environment a strong advantage
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Experience of working with Tririga or Salesforce would be considered an advantage
- Meticulous and has a keen interest to provide admin support to the Transaction Management team
- Team player and able to work independently with various stakeholders.
Fundamental Characteristics Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills sociable
- Personal awareness and conscious of clients needs and requirements
- Self starter, requiring little direction to complete tasks
- Flexible and accommodating
- Strong Administrative skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written essential
- Ability to multitask and work under tight timelines
- Responsible and reliable
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure