shah alam , Malaysia
Date published: 22-Aug-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The purpose of this position is to provide business operations administrative support to a department and/or manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports.
- Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
- Maintains calendar and contact database, schedules appointments, completes travel or conference arrangements and may arrange meetings and conferences for an assigned work group.
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings.
- Completes expense reports and handles reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group.
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail. Coordinates services for outbound mail.
- Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.