Provides Accounts Payable support for a key client portfolio
Excellent career opportunity in a fast-paced working environment
Brisbane CBD Location - Hours 7.30 am - 4 pm
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Daily processing and reviewing of invoices
- Preparation of weekly fund requests from the client
- Supporting the AP team leader with day to day task management
- Processing of weekly payments including cheque printing and mailing
- Handling general queries from a variety of stakeholders.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role is required
- Experience working in a high-volume processing environment
- Customer service orientated approach and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- An analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MRI preferred but not essential.
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.