Accounts Executive (Cityhall)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Provide financial reporting services and prepare client financial statements for a high-profile CBD mixed-used multi-tiered development.
- Apply cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner
- Undertake financial analysis and variance commentary in monthly reporting packs
- Create and post journal entries; ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted
- Perform month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
- Perform bank reconciliations for all bank accounts within the portfolio.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting, for the portfolio
- Coordinate and participate in year end audits for the portfolio.
- Maintain property billings including rental, recurring and sundry charges; assist in managing arrears collection
- Process payment runs
- Preparation of GST schedules for quarterly lodgement.
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of 2-3 years prior accounting, finance or related experience required. Experience with real estate accounting software (MRI) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Able to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers and to effectively present information.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative, and at the same time can thrive in a team environment.
- Able to meet deadlines of the portfolio's requirements.