Drive innovation to enhance service delivery
Execute and deliver accounting projects
Real Estate Accounting Services, Brisbane
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Assist in the implementation of automated accounting reporting systems
- Liaise between IT and BI with regards to data generation, improvements and system integration
- Facilitate continuous improvement training to drive quality and efficiencies
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about all products, systems and procedures that relate to the accounting and finance process
- Create process flows, SLA’S, SOP’ for procedures
- Provide support for client accounting transitions.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business or other relevant area of study
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Accounting Operations or Shared Services function
- Proven experience managing accounting projects and driving innovation to improve operational performance
- Possess a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Advanced knowledge of Real Estate Accounting and Financial Management systems preferably MRI or Yardi
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with the ability to deliver results in changing environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.