Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 5-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
You will be part of the finance team based in Singapore and report to Financial Controller. As an Accountant, you will contribute to the monthly reporting under US GAAP and local statutory reporting. Also, you will undertake special projects in a dynamic environment.
- Work closely with KL Shared Service Centre for month end closing activities and prepare monthly reporting package
- Balance sheet reconciliation preparation and analysis
- Support in SOX and internal process improvement project
- Engage with vendors and internal customers, in ensuring all escalations and queries are resolved in timely basis
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual MAS filing
- Support in liaising with statutory auditors, tax agents and other external parties.
- Other administrative activities
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting with at least 3 years working experience
- Advanced Excel skills, PeopleSoft experience would be an advantage
- Strong accounting and reporting knowledge
- Time management and deadline/outcome focused
- Customer driven, an excellent communicator and a team player
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi task
- Wiling to work in demanding dynamic environment