• Macquarie Park location
• Flexible and dynamic role
• Competitive salary on offer
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• To act as the single point of contact in the regional account team and establish and maintain positive relationships with the client
• Plan and manage on site Operations teams in terms of staffing, training, and evaluating infrastructure systems and to provide superior service capability
• Work with Client Managers to ensure excellent client service delivery across the account
• Review and monitor regional performance in line with KPI's
• Perform multiple feasibility analysis, and complex cost benefit analysis
• Ad hoc responsibilities as required
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Solid experience in a senior account management position
• Proven experience managing a large property and FM portfolio with a wide geographical spread
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, senior management, and client groups to take desired action
• Experience preparing analysing and monitoring budgets and detailed financial reporting
• Experience in managing stakeholder relations
• Effective communication and presentation skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.