Zhejiang , China
Date published: 11-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
• Ensuring that all facilities are operated and maintained in a cost-effective, safe and first-class condition.
• Developing the budget and managing the financial performance of the project.
• Ensuring that contract requirements have been executed at a level above the stated standards.
• Planning, directing, and monitoring the performance of operations and maintenance personnel.
• Communicating the operating philosophy, objectives, and expectations to the site personnel in a continuing effort to build the site team.
• Build a strong working relationship with clients to resolve problems and/or conflicts and maintain open communications with the client including regular written and oral reports.
• Developing and reviewing work processes to ensure that work is being performed in a safe and effective manner.
• Recommending solutions and implementing appropriate corrective action to major or complex maintenance issues.
• Assimilating management information and writing reports detailing activities.
• Developing preventive maintenance programs to achieve the lowest life-cycle cost associated with providing a satisfactory environment for the client; establishing specific maintenance actions and their frequency of performance.
• Complying with all company policies and procedures and adhering to company standards.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, electrical, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering or equivalent professional experience is required,
• Experience in facility management and years of supervisory experience in operations, and maintenance.
• Competent knowledge of state and local environmental, health, and safety regulations.
• Good command of Chinese and English
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
• Influencing and analytical skills