The purpose of this position is to governance Account facility operation, purchase activities, account programs for an integrated facility service across the covered country and manage performance metrics in accordance with account KPI's (Key Performance Indicators), then deliver the expected financial result to company.
• Act as Tetra Pak Account County Lead to take overall accountability for client site FM operation and delivering the P&L.
• Drive the planned, preventive, proactive and corrective maintenance activities in each site, ensuring work is completed in country level in accordance with account KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
• Drive each site performance metrics in the area of work order compliance, such as response time, completion time, overall completion percentage, etc. in accordance with account and/or internal metrics.
• Ensure the account FM operation to be compliance with national and local codes and regulations. Examples include fire and life safety, environmental, or industry/client specific third-party compliance standards such as JCAHO, ISO 14001, etc.
• Drive each site on the identification program of capital improvement projects, including Capex planning proposal, cost analysis to be utilized in the preparation of capital budgets.
• Drive each site on the program to identify the key operation activities, critical assets/environment, statutory activities, etc.
• Plan and governance energy management initiatives including ongoing evaluation of utility consumption rate structures, implementation of cost reduction programs, and assimilation of data for inclusion in benchmarking database.
• Governance each site to manage vendor performance on all existing/new regional outsource provider service contracts and ongoing administration of the RFP process to ensure best pricing and service level performance. May assist with contract negotiations.
• Oversees safety programs are implemented and adhered to in conjunction with both CBRE and client specific safety requirements, and actively promotes working safely and the importance of safe work practices.
• Responsible for account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
• Plan and drive the innovation program across covered portfolio in order to achieve the value added and efficiency.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to effectively present information.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
• Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
• Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
• Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
• Ability to work under pressure, Self-motivated, goal-oriented
Emotion management to deal with the conflict and difference between client or internal colleague.
• Interaction with diverse parties for both internal(Account Global team, regional team, site manager, Corporate function lead, etc.) and external(client stakeholder from FREM Stakeholder, Factory, Finance Controller and Sourcing, as well as key suppliers, etc.)