Account Manager - Client Care
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 26-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Client Care is a global business initiative. We are focused on developing the strongest possible client relationships; understanding and anticipating each client’s unique needs; deploying the entire CBRE enterprise and producing measurably superior outcomes for our clients.
We are currently inviting applicants to join our regional team based in Singapore. Reporting to the APAC Head of Client Care, this is a busy account management role, ensuring our international key clients are taken care of.
- Support Client Care leaders based in Singapore with regional client relationship management
- Act as account manager for several CBRE mandated global accounts
- Gather and ensure accuracy of client intelligence, in conjunction with Client Care team members and the business
- Review and synthesize intelligence for CBRE senior stakeholders across APAC including global / country / business line executive meetings
- Identify business opportunities for the full suite of CBRE services
- Manage client priorities and follow up actions as part of annual client plan
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree and 8+ years of working experience
- Good understanding of commercial real estate sector, industry network would be a plus
- Client focus - acts with client in mind and establishes and maintains effective relationships
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and identify critical intelligence
- High level of enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity
- Outstanding organisational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and be a proactive self-starter able to work effectively as part of a team