APJ Account Program Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 17-Sep-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Support Project Managers on a day-to-day basis to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Ensure application of and provide training on documents defining the project, including, but not limited to account specific Playbook requirements, employer requirements, and account orientation requirements.
- Ensure all parties understand the account goals prior to start of project and monitor throughout project for compliance to standards and Playbook processes at a Program management level specifically to manage key milestone deliverables.
- Support Project Managers on project rollout, including the familiarization, utilization and adherence to the Client Account Playbook.
- Support Project Managers, as needed, to establish project scope and budget for the work, including practical project time lines and programs.
- Ensure Project Managers are coordinated with all other Partner service lines (Transaction and Facilities Management) in the preparation, delivery and hand-over of project work.
- Support project teams on Playbook tasks, providing training and best practice documentation and guidance (specifically support key processes such as Value Engineering and Lessons learnt).
- Benchmarking and tabulate key data from projects to build historic referencing and establish pricing and performance metrics for future projects.
- Provide oversight of Project Managers to ensure project documentation is accurate, co-ordinated and properly documented.
- Support Project Managers, as required, in establishing non-Playbook Regional Procedures including tender and purchasing procedures for consultants, contractors, etc. Liaise with Global Operations Team, as required, to negotiate and prepare appropriate agreements for all parties necessary in the execution of the work, including bid packages and contract documents.
- Perform periodic spot-audits of Project Manager documentation on active projects including, but not limited to Project Charters, Risk Registers, Change Control Log, Value Add Log.
- Drive the completion of Key Performance Indicator Scorecard within 10 business days of project Placed in Service date and post to central repository and drive Project Closeout to ensure full documentation hand-over and financial close of projects within 60 days of Placed in Service date.
- Support Lead in the sourcing, assessment and early preparedness of qualified variable project management staff in line with project pipe-line work across.
- Work closely with Project Managers to establish communication procedures and filing systems for projects and set up appropriate tracking of necessary approvals of all kinds.
- Support Project Analyst as necessary to meet work-load deadlines and deliverables.
- Support Project Coordinator as necessary to meet work-load deadlines and deliverables.
- Support Lead to develop early project scope, cost, schedules and providing critical due diligence project support during the period up until Project approval;
- Tactical, on smaller scale projects the operational involvement, during project delivery; direct responsibility for the delivery of small scale/low risk projects and/or design-build projects.
- Ensuring use of Project Management Tool, providing assistance in training of variable staff, alongside the Project Analyst to ensure the full deployment of systems and tools.
- Familiarization with and use of the Client tools and procedures, some short term until an effective phase-out can take place.
- Support Project Managers to ensure invoices are reviewed for conformity with documentation requirements and the completion status, and processed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program.
- At least five years’ project management or construction management experience, or any similar.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate with proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques; Title III of ADA, contract laws, project controls, FIDIC, and building support systems.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Familiar with design, construction and supply-oriented contracts, such as, but not limited to, government contracts, FIDIC contracts, etc.
- Occasional travelling required.