• Expand the GWS client base by helping to secure new business with new customers and supporting the retention of existing customers
• Work with senior leaders to create compelling and thoughtful solutions that put GWS ahead of the competition by solving for client objectives and pain points in a clear and persuasive manner
• Support the bid process for major GWS pursuits, working with multiple concurrent activities and members of the GWS team
• Working with Sales Lead and Bid Manager to develop and write compelling GWS sales documents and presentations
• Engage lines of business owners to ensure CBRE enterprise capabilities are included and articulated in the customer’s language.
• Programme oversight (including driving the timeline) for all phases of a proposal, including planning, design, drafting, review and production
• Apply an understanding of the competition and CBRE points of differentiation
• Develop and share innovations that raise the game in CBRE’s approach to proposals, business development and sales
• Promote the sales process and best practice in winning work around the business
• Support the Knowledge Management function in the provision of best practice baseline materials
• Ensure appropriate corporate reporting is available using Salesforce.com tools
Qualifications and Education:
• Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
• A motivated team player who is able to work with a diverse group with direction and passion.
• An excellent influencer at all organizational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers/decision makers.
• Able to listen and think strategically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving.
• Business minded, change orientated and pro-active.
• Excellent written and spoken English. A second language of the region would be an advantage.
• Ability to work within a matrix organization and work closely with all business divisions and with ability to meet very short deadlines often requiring long periods of continuous work.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and work under pressure
• An energetic and proactive "can-do" attitude with a strong sense of teamwork
• Unyielding attention to detail
• A flexible and a proactive individual able to work under their own initiative with a high degree of assertiveness
• Strong programme management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) across a wide spread of geographies and service lines
• Demonstrated people skills and entrepreneurial flair;
• Analytical and Financially minded
• Frequent travel in the region may be required