APAC Senior Project Manager - Global Workplace Solutions
Date published: 11-Oct-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under supervision of the APAC Project Execution Lead, the individual is responsible for the programme management of multiple multi-disciplined projects across the APAC region.
To accept total responsibility for the effective remote management of a team or a number of teams engaged in the execution of all phases of a project or projects from initial establishment of requirements and feasibility studies through to final handover to the Client and close out. The role provides coordinating thought and leadership to encourage maximum contributions of all participants in the projects and focuses these to produce a maximum value result.
Responsible for providing professional project planning support and management for all assigned projects, as well as daily responsibility for all activities executed under the project plan
- Serve as the main interface to the client’s contacts on all aspects of the project management cycle, providing end-to-end project management services sufficient to deliver projects at or above industry standards and client requirements.
- Manage and motivate remote teams and ensure the timely completion of deliverables.
- Review, comment and enhance all documentation coming through from the project managers in the region prior to submission to client including, but not limited to:
- Project strategy documentation
- Project Minutes of Meetings
- Execution and status updates
- Project Purchase Orders and Variation Requests
- Project financial tracking and updates
- Receipt and verification of appropriate vendor insurance certificates
- Work with assistant project managers to keep the client’s Internal Project Management Systems updated at all times.
- Lead, mentor and guide the in country project teams through the client’s project process and promote best practice throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain excellent data integrity (budget, schedule, status, etc.) in the project management platform.
- Oversee project sourcing activities for all vendor services as necessary following the CBRE and client process standards.
- Promote and enforce high standards on matters relating to Health & Safety.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project. This includes but is not limited to:
Conduct weekly business partner and construction meetings on all projects.Excel in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities, including, but not limited to:
- Building Operations and Maintenance and Security
- Owner’s Representatives
Meet with the client prior to each project and identify success factors, develop measurement tools and communicate measureable added value to the client.Manage project finances and schedules for respective capital projects to ensure that CBRE Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are achieved.Adhere to critical processes and reporting requirements.Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.Resolve complex problems through creative problem solving.Uphold the mission and standards of CBRE and support firm-wide initiatives.
- Risk management
- Program Development
- Procurement Strategy
- Planning & Design
- Project milestone scheduling
- Services Contracting of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Implementation oversight
- Project Closure
- Bachelor degree in Project Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum five (5) years experience related to all aspects of Design/Construction/Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage the organization, the customer, and key stakeholders and establish a high level of credibility
- High energy and willingness to travel