APAC PMO Lead (Program Management)
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 29-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The Regional PIMO Manager works on an APAC regional customer account supporting multiple countries, leading programs supporting customer satisfaction; operational and commercial efficiency; KPI and SLA delivery and business transformation activities. The role forms part of the leadership team for the account.
- The role holder will support in designing, implementing and reporting results for the programs. This will involve coordinating across multiple countries with the account teams based across the region, and collaborating with customer teams.
- The role holder is responsible for driving innovation and advises the organization in business performance, driving continuous improvement objectives, supporting customer metrics being achieved and programs are delivered with high-quality. The role holder will drive quality and program management execution within the account and ensures process improvements. The role is also responsible for the development and execution of service performance management processes and tools.
- Program Management & Operational Excellence
- Lead the design, implementation of Governance and reporting of programs for the account, ensuring the reporting is standardized via the use of templates to support overall delivery of financial & operational performance, collaborating with relevant account and platform leadership.
- Lead the Customer Satisfaction program for the account including survey, reporting of results and design & implementation of programs to address any concern areas.
- Lead on KPI reporting responsibilities for the account, coordinating with countries for their timely submission of all requirements to enable on time reporting to customer.
- Design & lead Continuous Improvement (CI) activities, maintaining an appropriate CI log for the account.
- Drive the Quality program on the account at a function/country and account level working with the account team leadership ensuring all playbooks and processes are in place as per the APAC quality framework.
- Track all action trackers through to closure (Governance, quality, CI, CSAT) working
- with account leadership team.
- If applicable, track transformation activities and report progress at a country/account level working with account leadership team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proficiency in English is mandatory as this role will require constant communication and dealings with our internal stakeholders and counterparts in the region.
- Experience in managing multiple projects & programs preferably with a focus on business efficiency and operational performance.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
- Track record of successfully managing programs driving business performance
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work in an environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Project, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Candidate must possess at least a University level degree
- PMP/PRINCE2 Project Management Certification preferred