APAC Finance Coordinator
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 12-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Serving the client account in the APAC region as a Finance Coordinator. The APAC FC’s day-to-day work will be under the supervision of the APAC Programme Managers to provide programme and administrative support the APAC Programme Managers throughout the entire life cycle of capital projects across the APAC region, from initiation to close out.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uphold the mission and standards of CBRE and support firm-wide initiatives.
- Proactively seek opportunities to support the PMO team.
- Identify best practices and proactively propose improvements to project templates, tools and processes in the interests of achieving account excellence and providing superior services to our clients.
- Extract, aggregate and report data in Project Management System and follow up with the team to acquire necessary data points for tracking and reporting our project KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), and identify risks in achieving goals. Work directly with CBRE leadership on results to help drive team behaviours in effort to meet KPI goals.
- Perform additional job duties which may be required from time to time as required.
- Ensure the integrity of project financial data in Capital Planning System (Evergreen), and support data integrity efforts in Project Management System (Kahua), as needed.
- Liaise directly with the client and CBRE stakeholders on monthly billing requests and track the monthly/quarterly cash flow forecast and actual spend program for the client.
- Develop and maintain a tracking mechanism for Client Proposals (Cost Workbooks), Purchase Orders and Invoices, which will support monthly Budget Stewardship Reporting.
- Submit, track and communicate the approval of funding (PO’s) in the financial platform (SAP). Proactively follow-up on late approvals to meet project timelines.
- Support Finance team with invoice processing; liaise closely with the client Accounts Payable and CBRE Finance teams, as needed.
- Support the collection of project and financial data for annual Capital Planning activities.
- Ensure key client documentation is uploaded to applicable project applications.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a data entry/analysis role (experience in Project Management, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or related field an advantage).
- Construction and/or finance related qualification.
- Knowledge of basic financial, project management and construction management practices.
- Experience of working in a corporate office environment an advantage.
- Strong English spoken and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to integrate into the PMO team by effectively building internal/external networks. Confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision where necessary.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, manage time effectively and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to manage expectations (client and manager) effectively.
- Able to learn new tasks, systems and skills quickly.
- Advanced skills in office software systems including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, etc. Experience with Enterprise Systems/Software/Applications (e.g. Ariba, SAP, Oracle) an advantage.