APAC Communications Manager-Marcomms
Bangsar South , Singapore
Date published: 29-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The Communications Manager role will be responsible for several key areas of the regional Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Communications infrastructure and program for CBRE.
- Primary responsibilities will include partnering with GWS APAC leadership across internal communication requirements covering regional and divisional activity; providing guidance on key message development in-line with regional/divisional strategies and direction, drafting content, editing and proofreading as well as distribution where required. In addition, the role will be responsible for the development, distribution and ongoing management of the APAC GWS Communications plan and calendar, covering divisional/regional and global client and internal communications, media relations opportunities, special projects and other business requirements on an annual basis. Compiles and communicates relevant media clips, intranet activity and social media highlights to stakeholders throughout the organization and updating and ensuring consistency of content on the GWS APAC intranet landing page and external media landing pages.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline from a four-year college or university, and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience and/or training.
- Real estate experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite