APAC Account Operations Director
Shanghai , China
Date published: 26-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides operational leadership for all aspects of the Facilities services line of business within the (group) account(s), by achieving goals and objectives centred on Operational Excellence, Account(s) business growth, meeting financial performance, and deployment FM products and programs to the account(s) in Division with the intent to achieve excellence in client satisfaction.
- Responsible for developing the account business plan and budget, in accordance with and support of the account objectives.
- Collaborate with other service lines, Account Leadership, and other functional departments when an integrated service delivery model is proposed or in operation.
- Ongoing development of the relationship with client and their teams to ensure full understanding of the clients’ needs, through effective relationship management.
- Utilising strong communication skills, establish a proactive communication, reporting and working style in line with client requirements.
- Be able to challenge and improve all aspects of cost and performance of the business
- Demonstrate strategic planning ability.
- Identify growth opportunities and realise these.
- Ownership and ongoing development of the account financial / commercial plan
- Enabling supply chain consistency within the operating region.
- Pivotal in developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with the client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Adopt a “one team approach” by integrating supply partner management.
- Maintain open, professional relationships with the client’s supply partners.
- Demonstrate excellent influencing techniques at a senior level. Be a strong negotiator and demonstrate excellent networking skills.
- Create a customer responsive culture providing solutions.
- Customer facing and presentation skills essential.
- To provide best practise along with an effective and efficient service in response to changing customer needs. Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Proven leader of people, business and operations who motivates teams to effectively deliver operational targets.
- Enthusiastic and confident professional with excellent ability to set deliverables, lead people through influence, demonstrate organizational and leadership skills.
- Evidence of successfully leading from the front.
- Able to solve advanced problems and effectively deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Previous operations experience in developing and delivering complex property/ facilities management outsourced solutions to multi-national corporate clients.
- Highly customer focused, with good Customer Relationship Management experience.
- Combination of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, real estate and/or operational experience in facilities management. Master’s degree also desirable.
- Skilled communicator in large groups and one-on-one.
- Strong leadership and management experience in Facilities Management related business within the Region.