APAC Account Coordinator (Transaction Management)
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 10-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides assistance in the coordination and execution of all real estate transaction activities for a defined portfolio of properties on behalf of our corporate clients. Prepares and presents detailed reports to stakeholders. Provides data analysis and support for lease administration and financial reporting. Assists with project management, helping clients to strategize, assess, and implement occupancy needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Incorporates data from multiple sources to generate monthly reports, ensuring accuracy and data integrity in project reporting for PMO actitivies.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for transaction execution.
- Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments and milestones.
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving data collection, analysis, verification, lease limitations / opportunities, tracking of TSA process (planning, set up, billing codes, termination)
- Develop and maintain a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion and provide support to updating appropriate GES and other technologies to track properties entity/ownership changes due to BD (Project Michigan) changes
- Administer, draft and create a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letter of intent, landlord’s consent, broker's opinions of value, lease amendments/ documentations across Asia Pacific in an independent and diligent manner.
- Coordinate and ensure legal compliance on real estate deals working with company’s in house legal counsel, or PMO SPOC.
- Navigate through the web of contacts in getting necessary feedback/signoff on documents and maintain communications with stakeholders (internal and external), through meetings, presentations and status reports.
- Adheres to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with CBRE's corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest.
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization).
- Works closely with CBRE and/or client's Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance/Accounting teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Real Estate Salesperson license preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.