1. Purpose: To establish and define the functional and operational responsibilities of the Accountant
• This job description will establish and define, but will not be limited to certain functional and operational responsibilities the individual is to effectively accomplish.
• The employee’s job performance shall be measured, in part, against the degree of conformance to the responsibilities established by this job description and the effective accomplishment of those responsibilities.
3. Functional Responsibilities
• Review and process daily payable invoices, collect and review employee reimbursement report.
• Assist on AP bookkeeping of all corporate, project and fund entities
• Process vendor payable invoices, prepare payment bank voucher, obtain authorized bank signors signature and finance chop, make sure the payment submit to bank on schedule and with full accuracy
• Verify employee reimbursement report fapiao and check expenses claimed are compliance with global expenses policy per company policy, communicate to employee for incompliance claims
• Organize and file all AP covers and bank slips to properly maintain an orderly and accurate filing system
• Liaise with local banks and tax bureau, maintain good relationship with the authorities.
• Assist on other non-routine jobs
• Vendor creation system maintenance.
• Prepare payment request and chop request when needed
• Provide assistant to site project finance team when needed
• Complete other jobs assigned by accounting manager and AP supervisor from time to time
4. Skills and Experience:
• Must be detail oriented, reliable, and highly attentive, can consistently meet deadlines follow through on all assignments
• Patient, careful, supportive and with strong team work spirit
• Ability to work under pressure and high workload
• Must have good Excel skills
• Ability to understand and communicate in written English