A4 Chargeman (EOI)
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 11-Sep-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To perform and/or organize the operational, preventive maintenance and corrective work for all Electrical installations within the premise according to local statutory and EHS requirement including Standby Power Generator, UPS, Battery, etc.
- Co-ordinating and supervising preventive maintenance / repairs relating to the installations, UPS and generator equipment and other related operating functions, such as housekeeping, security cameras, access card, etc
- Perform routine checks on all M&E systems in the property on agreed cycle.
- Response and close service requests from customers within service level agreement
- Assist the management in energy savings through equipment operation.
- Assist in the set-up audio and video system for auditorium or meeting rooms when required.
- Provide assistance to service and building maintenance team when needed.
- Making periodic liaison with the client, landlord and end-user, implementing escalation and response time as required.
- Submit monthly report and scheduling of equipment daily/weekly maintenance work or job request.
- Administrating, coordinating and updating the company business license and related documents.
- Maintain 100% accuracy PM program/data (in CMMS or others) including equipment inventory & update as and when needed.
- Make recommendations to the management on ways to improve the facilities.
- Undertakes any additional/ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors as and when the need arises.
- Minimum Certificate Of Competency - A4 Chargeman (Low Voltage) authorized by Suruhanjaya Tenaga @ Energy Commission.
- Other certificates / diploma in engineering or facilities management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in building facilities or related environment.
- Knowledge on Centralized and Split Unit Air Conditioning functions are an advantage.
- Possesses strong leadership and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, problem-solving skills and able to communicate well at all levels.
- Must be a team player, have a sense of responsibility to meet objectives of the organization.
- Excellence in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands on experience on mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
The position is based in KL/Selangor.
If you are looking for a regional role with the opportunity to elevate your career then apply now through our careers website.