Hiring Department: Advisory & Transaction Services - Retail
Period: 6 months
This internship is to support the overall work of a team in Advisory & Transaction Services - Retail focused on the retail leasing requirements of a global client in the financial industry.
Key duties of this team include opening, closing and re-contracting bank branches.
- Market research and preparation of market reports, presentation materials, meeting handouts etc.
- Participate in site inspections under supervision
- Preparation of reports and data collection
- General support of the team
- Basic real estate knowledge preferred.
- Other internship experience preferred
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited four-year university, in an undergraduate or graduate program preferably in a related major (Real Estate, Business Administration etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Business-level fluency in English
- Enthusiastic and pro-active attitude.