Working under moderate supervision, develops business and negotiates the leasing and marketing of retail real estate properties for clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- With supervisor's direction, secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Supports the preparation of proposals for new project pitching and performs lease marketing after winning a mandate.
- Supports in accompanying prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons. Work is subject to supervisory review.
- Supports MD planning and reviews lease agreements.
- Grasps needs of landlords and provides them with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Key attributes: Proactive attitude, willingness to learn, good social skills, tenacity and hard-working attitude
- No prior real estate experience required, but a working knowledge of real estate contracts and terminology is preferred.
- English fluency is mandatory.
- Excelled report writing skills, and ability to utilize Microsoft Office
- Real Estate license preferred