Advisory & Transaction Services, Office – Occupier (사원~대리급)
Consults clients to tend to their needs for moving office, re-contracting or restructuring
- Grasps needs of tenants and provides them with information on leasing availability, current market conditions and property values
- Develops clients using different means, including cold calling
- Builds good relationships with current and prospective clients
- Prepares Request for Proposals and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data and market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions
- Prepares offers, term sheets and lease amendments
- Is responsible for project deliverables
Shows commitment to the client and follows up promptly
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university. Related majors preferred.
- Able to deliver on client promises
- Has a desire to learn if not having knowledge about the real estate industry
- Team player
- Ability to comply company policies and standards
- Fluency in English is a must.