Our Office Services Brokerage division is looking for a Sales Broker to join our high performing team based in Hong Kong. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, owners and tenants
- Generating business in leasing office properties on behalf of owners and tenants
- Recognising client needs and expectations and responding to these efficiently and professionally
- Conduct site inspections to assess viability and potential for selling and leasing
- Continuously source business through networking, organising marketing and preparing pitch proposals
- Building a solid track record in your market hitting revenue targets
- Assist the Department Associate Directors and Directors with the setting up and maintenance of filing and database systems, and to ensure that the systems are kept current
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in Sales and Leasing working in the Hong Kong property market.
However, we are prepared to consider candidates who have worked in other sales roles in other industries who want to make the switch to real estate brokerage, and who are hungry to learn.
You will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be a self-starter and someone who displays strong leadership. Your ability to win business and deliver results will be paramount to your success.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- 1-2 years’ corporate experience in Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Demonstrated experience in effective negotiation skills
- Superior organisational skills - ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- A strong work ethic, and willingness to work hard and in a team
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese
- Fluent spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of service to clients
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.